NICCS Approved Education and Training Provider
Institute of Information Technology is an eligible education and training provider for NICCS, National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies.
The National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies (NICCS) is the premier online resource for cybersecurity training. NICCS connects Government employees, students, educators, and industry with cybersecurity training providers throughout the Nation.
As technology advances, the United States must develop a workforce of effective cybersecurity professionals. The substantial investment made by the U.S., in programs like NICCS, helps citizens find the education and training they need to advance their careers and close the skill gaps in the cybersecurity workforce.
NICCS provides the nation with the tools necessary to ensure citizens and the workforce have more dynamic cybersecurity skills. The courses in the training catalog are cybersecurity focused and delivered by accredited universities, National Centers of Academic Excellence, federal agencies, and other training providers. Each course is mapped to the National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework, the foundation of the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE) effort to standardize the cybersecurity field.
National Initiative For Cybersecurity Careers and Studies Homeland Security
- Hacking Apprentice
- Hacking Professional
- Cybersecurity Master
- Hacking Master
- Certified Ethical Hacker C| EH
- Certified Ethical Hacker Practical C| EH
- Certified Network Defender Certification C| ND
- Licensed Penetration Tester Master L| PT (Master)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Certification C| HFI
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) Penetration Testing
- Certified Secure Computer User C| SCU
- Project Management in IT Security P| MIT
- EC-Council Network Security Administrator E| NSA
- Certified Network Defense Architect C| NDA
- Certified Cyber Marketing Professional C| CMP
- EC- Council Certified Incident Handler Program E| CIH
- EC-Council Certified Security Specialist E| CSS
- EC-Council Certified Secure Programmer .NET E| CSP
- EC-Council Certified Disaster Recovery E| CDR
- Virtualization Technology Professional E| CVT
- Cyber Security Boot Camp