U.S. Department of Homeland Security Education and Training Provider
Institute of Information Technology is approved by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security for cybersecurity education and training, including Cybersecurity. Cybersecurity Careers and Studies Homeland Security.
The Department of Homeland Security has a vital mission: to secure the nation from the many threats we face. This requires the dedication of more than 240,000 employees in jobs that range from aviation and border security to emergency response, from cybersecurity analyst to chemical facility inspector. Our duties are wide-ranging, and our goal is clear - keeping America safe.
The International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants, EC-Council, www.eccouncil.org, is a professional organization established in the USA, with headquarters in New York which hosts members and affiliates worldwide. By the end of the year 2016, the number of web sites is projected to have grown to 67 million, from about 10 million in 2002. Because of this, there is a great need for more qualified Electronic Commerce professionals. EC-Council offers several options, including Certified Ethical Hacker, for aspiring and practicing Electronic Commerce professionals to study topics identified as web industry standard skills for Electronic Commerce professionals.
These classes may be customized with your own dates, times and location. Institute of Information Technology instructors can teach your team at our location or at yours.
Cyber Crime Classes | Hacking Certification Training Courses
- Hacking Apprentice
- Hacking Professional
- Cybersecurity Master
- Hacking Master
- Certified Ethical Hacker Training Program C| EH
- Certified Ethical Hacker Practical C| EH
- Certified Network Defender Certification C| ND
- Licensed Penetration Tester Master L| PT (Master)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Certification C| HFI
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) Penetration Testing
- Certified Secure Computer User C| SCU
- Certified Network Defense Architect C| NDA
- Project Management in IT Security P| MIT
- EC-Council Network Security Administrator E| NSA
- Certified Cyber Marketing Professional C| CMP
- EC- Council Certified Incident Handler Program E| CIH
- EC-Council Certified Security Specialist E| CSS
- EC-Council Certified Secure Programmer .NET E| CSP
- EC-Council Certified Disaster Recovery E| CDR
- Virtualization Technology Professional E| CVT
- EC-Council Certified Encryption Specialist E| CES
- EC-COUNCIL DISASTER RECOVERY PROFESSIONAL E| DRP
- Advanced Network Defense (CAST 614)
- Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE)
- Cyber Security Boot Camp