Cyber Security Courses
Ethical Hacking EC Council
The International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants, EC-Council, www.eccouncil.org, is a professional organization established in the USA, with headquarters in New York which hosts members and affiliates worldwide. By the end of the year 2016, the number of web sites is projected to have grown to 67 million, from about 10 million in 2002. Because of this, there is a great need for more qualified Electronic Commerce professionals. EC-Council offers several options, including Certified Ethical Hacker, for aspiring and practicing Electronic Commerce professionals to study topics identified as web industry standard skills for Electronic Commerce professionals.
These classes may be customized with your own dates, times and location. Institute of Information Technology instructors can teach your team at our location or at yours.
- Cybersecurity Master
- Certified Ethical Hacker C| EH
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator C| HFI
- EC-Council Certified Security Licensed Penetration Tester E| CSA
- Certified Secure Computer User C| SCU
- Project Management in IT Security P| MIT
- EC-Council Network Security Administrator E| NSA
- Certified Cyber Marketing Professional C| CMP
- EC- Council Certified Incident Handler
- EC-Council Certified Security Specialist E| CSS
- EC-Council Certified Secure Programmer .NET E| CSP
- EC-Council Certified Disaster Recovery E| CDR
- Virtualization Technology Professional E| CVT
- Cyber Security Boot Camp
- CISCO Master
The certification exams can even be taken here, as Institute of Information Technology is an Authorized Pearson VUE Testing Center. We can be reached at 718.707-9301.