Certified Network Defense Architect
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is CNDA?
- How can I be eligible for CNDA certification?
- How do I apply for CNDA?
- Do I need to renew my CNDA annually?
- How much is the CNDA processing fee?
- I have taken the CEH exam and I work for a Government/ Military Agency – Can I be “grandfathered” for the CNDA certification?
CNDA, which stands for Certified Network Defense Architect, is specially designed for Government Agencies or Military Agencies around the world.
You need to first obtain CEH certification from IIT and must be employed by a government or military agency or be a contract employee of the Government.
Please submit the CNDA Application Form and remit the application fee of USD200 at our online store. For further enquiries, please contact at email@example.com
No. CNDA validity is the same as the CEH certification.
The CNDA processing fee is USD 200 and is payable at here.
Yes. please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an authorized CompTIA partner, Institute of Information Technology offers up-to-date CompTIA training and certification courses. A CompTIA certification is an international industry credential.
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA A+ and Network+ Boot Camp
- IT Professional Bootcamp
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Server+
- CompTIA Project+
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
- CompTIA Train Teh Trainer (CTT+)
- CompTIA Cloud+ Training
- CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Training
- CompTIA CDIA+
- CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Training
- Network and System Administrator
- Computer Support Specialist
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications Specialist
- Network and System Administrator Manager
- Computer Support Aadministrator
- Computer And Information Systems Security Analyst
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications Administrator
- Computer Systems Networking And Telecommunications Manager
- Network And System Administrator Manager Professional
Institute of Information Technology is honored to be an authorized CISCO Network Academy Training Institute. CISCO is the worldwide leader in networking. CISCO has shaped the future of the internet by transforming how people connect, communicate and collaborate.
- CISCO MASTER
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 - ICND1
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 - ICND2
- CCNA Routing and Switching
- CCNP Routing and Switching
- CISCO-Individualized CCNA Routing and Switching
- CCNA Security
- CCNP Security
- CCNA Collaboration
- CCNP Collaboration
- CCNA Service Provider
- CCNP Service Provider
- Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices
- Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices
- Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony & Video
- Implementing Cisco Collaboration Application
- Implementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video, Part 1
- Implementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video, Part 2
Institute of Information Technology has the honor of being an authorized EC-Council Accredited Training Center. EC-Council is the worldwide leader in Cyber Security course content. EC-Council has changed the future of the internet by transforming how people deal with and prevent cyberattack.
- Hacking Apprentice
- Hacking Professional
- Cybersecurity Master
- Hacking Master
- Certified Ethical Hacker Training Program C| EH
- Certified Ethical Hacker Practical C| EH
- Certified Network Defender Certification C| ND
- Licensed Penetration Tester Master L| PT (Master)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Certification C| HFI
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) Penetration Testing
- Certified Secure Computer User C| SCU
- Certified Network Defense Architect C| NDA
- Project Management in IT Security P| MIT
- EC-Council Network Security Administrator E| NSA
- Certified Cyber Marketing Professional C| CMP
- EC- Council Certified Incident Handler Program E| CIH
- EC-Council Certified Security Specialist E| CSS
- EC-Council Certified Secure Programmer .NET E| CSP
- EC-Council Certified Disaster Recovery E| CDR
- Virtualization Technology Professional E| CVT
- EC-Council Certified Encryption Specialist E| CES
- EC-COUNCIL DISASTER RECOVERY PROFESSIONAL E| DRP
- Advanced Network Defense (CAST 614)
- Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE)
- Cyber Security Boot Camp